|Drain-Source Voltage||-0.5, +66Vdc|
|Gate-Source Voltage||-0.5, +12Vdc|
RF Power Field Effect Transistors N-Channel Enhancement-Mode Lateral MOSFETs
Designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications with frequencies up to 1000 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance of these devices make them ideal for large-signal, common-source amplifier applications in 28 volt base station equipment.
- Typical Single-Carrier W-CDMA Performance: VDD = 28 Volts, IDQ =
1400 mA, Pout = 58 Watts Avg., f = 880 MHz, 3GPP Test Model 1,
64 DPCH with 45.2% Clipping, Channel Bandwidth = 3.84 MHz, Input
Signal PAR = 7.5 dB @ 0.01% Probability on CCDF.
Power Gain ó 21 dB
Drain Efficiency ó 35%
Device Output Signal PAR ó 6.36 dB @ 0.01% Probability on CCDF
ACPR @ 5 MHz Offset ó -40 dBc in 3.84 MHz Channel Bandwidth
- Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, @ 32 Vdc, 880 MHz, Pout = 300 W CW
(3 dB Input Overdrive from Rated Pout), Designed for Enhanced
- 100% PAR Tested for Guaranteed Output Power Capability
- Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters
- Internally Matched for Ease of Use
- Qualified Up to a Maximum of 32 VDD Operation
- Integrated ESD Protection
- RoHS Compliant
- In Tape and Reel. R3 Suffix = 250 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.